Managing your localization projects based on Agile/Scrum methodologies.
As a Project Management I will:
- Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced
- Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and
- Monitor and control projects status
- Manage project finances, including budgeting
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Comply with relevant and applicable procedures
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and
accuracy (proofreading, final eye…)
Note: I’m a regular user of Plunet, Asana, OneSky, Jira and other tools. I’m based on
Agile/Scrum workflow methodologies.